Kenya Highlands University (KHU) wishes to announce that the reporting date for ALL continuing students will be 8th January 2018.
Registration: ALL continuing students will be required to register through the AMIS portal for the remaining part of the academic year 2017/2018.
All members of staff are notified that teaching, learning and normal University operations will resume on Tuesday 9th January 2018.
We are also pleased to announce 2017 January intake for all courses on offer is ongoing.Download Application Form
For successful completion of the registration process, students will be required to carry out the following procedures:
- Manually fill out the STUDENT REGISTRATION/REPORTING FORM
- Register courses for the semester through the AMIS portal
How to register for the new semester and units
- Connect to the Wi-Fi
- In your browser type in 192.168.0.3:81/amis
- On the log in page enter your admission number as your username i.e BED/025/2017
- Re-enter the admission in your password if you have not changed (if you have forgotten your password visit the ICT office for reset)
- Tab on the three horizontal bars on your left if you are using your phone
- Go to Nominal roll and select your year of study e.g. first, academic year for everyone is 2017/2018 and semester for everyone is second and sign in the nominal
- After this go to register courses and tick on the courses that you are taking this semester and click on submit